Sunday, November 19, 2006

Money Making Ideas and Stupidity

So the new fad is purchasing Playstation 3's are reselling them on eBay. Looking back 20/20 hindsight that is the fucking stupidest thing I have done ever. I waited 35 hours in hopes to make a quick grand or two, but it is too good to be true. The Ebay market right now is flooded with 25000 people attempting to make a quick buck. Just like the myth or the story of Rockefeller hearing a taxi driver tell him on how to get rich. At that time, he knew the market was flooded and the market would soon crash. He took his money out and maintained his wealth.

There are a lot of situations in the stock market that will be very similar to this one. And the ability to recognize a peaked market is very important. I was very gullible to believe there would be an easy way to make some quick cash. I was gambling with idea that I would make money by sitting in a line. I will be making around 500 dollars in this process. But it was definitely not worth it.
I should have realized there was going to be an influx re-seller online when there were 12 resellers at the Wal-Mart I was at. Being the fucking schmuck that I am, I decided to wait patiently until midnight between Thursday and Friday.

This by far was a terrible experience. I think next years re-selling market will be a lot better but, I would not want to try and see. The only money to be made is in the pre-selling market because there are the retards that must have it the very first day.

Enough about my bad experience with PS3, go here for information on the Nintendo Wii’s. They seem pretty bad ass, and only for 250 can you get a pretty sweet system. Pricing for the games are definitely reasonable.
http://tech-buzz.net/2006/11/19/nintendos-wii-launched/

Back to some information on what you should read about. Here is some information you should read on bad advice on ETFs.
http://www.themoneyblogs.com/InvestingIntelligently/my.blog/some-bad-advice-on-etfs-and-mutual-funds.html

I am going to subscribe to the online WSJ, just so I can get information on companies and such and learn about the world. It has so much information it is overwhelming



Well I am starting a smoothie business soon and its been having a rough start. This is because of lack of dedication of my partner and me. I need to step up my game and put some effort into my school work and into my business ideas. And learn how to make money. Sloth has always been a devil, that I have to fight against, and I am ready get some work done. I been reading about the market everyday, I should try for 1+ hours, do business ventures for 1+ hours, and do my damn homework. Homework is always so boring because you don’t make money doing homework. But I guess since you can get a better job, if you get better grades, you can make more money. JOB= Just over broke. Living as slave to your boss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home